Monday, May 21, 2012

This is It.

My last Monday at Leone High School has arrived. Today will be the last day that I see all my classes in one day. This fact didn't even connect with me until Abby said something this morning.

Seriously?

I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday when I was walking on the campus for the first time.

Didn't I just teach my first lesson?

Sigh. How fast time flies.

This week will be a whirlwind of emotions, goodbyes, laughter, pictures, exams, and an assembly. I'll be on a roller coaster of ups and downs. Saying goodbye is so hard. My heart is broken to leave this island and all the people who have made my time here so amazing. But, I'm tough and I'll push through.

As always, thank you for all your support, love, care, and kind thoughts. You have no idea how much they have helped me this year.

Fa soifua - manuia le aso/taeao/afiafi/po.

No comments: