Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today is the day!

My Christmas adventure begins today! After spending the day at the American Samoa Community College having Mid-Service Orientation with WorldTeach, Abby and I will be heading to the airport to jet off to Western Samoa for the night. We arrive at 7-ish p.m. and will need to be at the airport by 5 a.m. tomorrow morning. We are staying with a Peace Corps volunteer in Apia tonight and the international airport is 45 minutes away...guess that means we'll be getting up at 4 because our flight to Sydney leaves at 7 a.m.
To all of my faithful blog readers, I thank you for always keeping up-to-date with my oh so interesting life here in American Samoa. Have a wonderful, exciting, and relaxing holidays and make sure to eat all the delicious food that you can stuff in. [And by that I mean Christmas cookies.]
Fa soifua and Manuia le Kerisimasi! 

No comments: